Userlane's mission is to build a navigation system for software. This technology can help millions of users to know their way around the software they are using everyday. Automatically guiding users through software is a hard thing to do and it takes every one of us - and we're just getting started.
Our Frontend Engineering Team is building software on a five-star level. We want to achieve the best User Experience there possibly can be. We embrace a healthy self-improvement culture and our Engineers have surpassed themselves many times. Experimenting with brand new technologies belongs to our daily work. Not only do we not fear change but promote it throughout the entire company development.
- We are looking for clever people who like an intellectual challenge and want to build awesome stuff.
- We are currently using just three libraries: Webpack, jQuery, and Handlebars. It will help if you are familiar with these.
- A university degree only has limited expressiveness to us. It's good if you have one but it's not required.
- More important to us are projects you did in the past and ideas you are enthusiastic about. We are looking for nerds who bring a “get-shit-done” attitude.
- You are living in or moving to Munich, where our Burrito Headquarters are.
We are a well treated bunch with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- StartupXP - it's gonna be fun! You will work directly with the founders on every aspect of the company. You can also gain experience far outside of Software Engineering - if you want that.
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as secondary chairs – although you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there!
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. We actually have three meals in the office every day! Plus we love Burritos, our Co-founder Felix even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).