Internship: Business Development
Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help companies guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
As a business development intern, you will be part of our core team and help us grow our company from a strategic and operational perspective.The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating valuable insights and using creativity to develop exciting new business opportunities.
- You will be working directly with the founders on the strategic development of the business
- You will develop growth concepts and implement your ideas
- You will support us actively in gaining new enterprise customers and help us define new sales and product strategies
- You will create market research documentations and competitive analysis reports
What you should bring to the table:
- Interest in startup size companies and technology in general
- Curiosity, a strong desire to learn and to take on responsibility
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Familiarity with using spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets) and MS Powerpoint
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills. If you have a non-business background – be it in law, medicine, science, or the arts – you will also thrive here.
We value everyone who is working with us and offer awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Attractive compensation
- The opportunity to work directly with experienced founders and gain first hand experience in building and scaling a thriving business
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).