Internship: Content Marketing
We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketing Intern to design, write and edit various types of content and blog posts regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to create viral content.
Our technology allows every human being to operate any given software instantly on a expert level: We want to close the knowledge gap between human machine interaction. Know-How of special software will no longer be something to be acquired but something publicly available to everyone.
- Duration: Min 3 Months
- Working hours: 40h/w
- With the possibility for a full time position
- Serve as a SaaS storyteller by developing compelling stories (combination of informative, creative and controversial) that move our audience to action.
- Create content appropriate for our target audience that works to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important business metrics. This includes text-based content (blog posts, magazine articles, eBooks) and multimedia-based content (SlideShares, infographics, informative videos).
- Provide feedback and edit other writers’ content.
- Research trending topics to ensure that we’re producing regular, helpful content that’s aligned with customer needs and interests.
- Collaborate with the social media manager, product marketer, email marketing manager, web designers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts.Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Native English speakers only.
- Some content creation experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
We value everyone who is working with us and offer awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great career development opportunities - we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility.
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Development even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).