We are looking for a prolific and talented Marketing Intern who can support our Inbound Marketing strategy.
You'll be required to work with social media, content, CRM resources and support our team within all the activities connected to our inbound funnel. You'll help us expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, number of subscribers, and leads through content and promotion. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to work self-sufficiently.
Userlane: Our technology allows peple to operate any software instantly without any previous knowledge: Our mission is to bridge the knowledge gap between humans and machines.
- Duration: 3 Months
- Working hours: 40hr/week
- Support our SaaS storytellers by contributing to the distribution of compelling stories that move our audience to action
- Promote and deliver content to our target audience to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness.
- Provide feedback and ideas for content which includes text-based information (blog posts, magazine articles, eBooks) and other content such as SlideShares, infographics, videos...
- Research trending topics to ensure that we’re constantly producing helpful content that is aligned with customer needs and interests
- Help us reach out to customers, influencers, partners, journalists and supporters through social media and other communication channels
- Collaborate with the social media manager, product marketer, email marketing manager, web designers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day...but you'll definitely learn a lot!
- Proficient English speaker. Ideally native speakers or bilingual. Our office language is Englsh!
- Some experience in social media marketing or CRM, content marketing, influencer marketing, PR, communication...
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- We need people who are able to plan their time and are highly organized...you'll have lots of freedom but you'll also be expected to deliver great results!
- We're looking for highly creative people but who are also process-driven, and who rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage different simultaneous projects
We value everyone who is working with us and offer awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great career development opportunities - we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility.
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus, we love Burritos; Felix our head of Development even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
- A supporting environment in which you can grow your professional skills and learn anything you want to learn
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Tell us about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (whatever it is you want us to know about you).