Internship: Graphic Designer
The awesome Graphic Designer that is joining our ranks is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals as well as trade show graphics and our brand. From concept through execution you will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. You will be working with a highly skilled team that will constantly push you to improve your work. If you can explain the why behind your design you will have a good chance defending your creations against a bunch of senior data driven experts!
Userlane provides a cloud-based service that makes people understand software instantly. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs. And yes, it is as awesome as it sounds! No more explaining gmail to your parents – although that is not really our prime use case…
- Duration: Min 3 Months
- Working hours: 40h/w
- With the possibility for a full time position
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Focus is Interface, UX and interaction design.
Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or you're part of the cool kids and you use sketch or similar technologies.
- Be smart.
- Be cool.
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – allthough you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there.
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/. We love to cook together and talk about tech, future and mind blowing things.
- Rich culture that is focused to not make more efficient in your job but happy in your entire life.
- Apply just for getting to know our friendly recruiting bot.
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).